What is the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP and what does it include?
Created by Luis Villaseñor and Tyler Cartwright, the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP is more than your typical training program, we offer a true learning experience.
The KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP program is an 8-week, online, group based coaching program where we will empower you with the necessary tools to achieve your body recomposition and health goals via Education (Nutrition, Strength Training, Psychology).
The program includes:
1. Fully personalized macronutrient targets that are optimized to help you reach your body recomposition goals.
2. Access to our proprietary client portal, where you can submit and track your progress over time and get weekly feedback and reviews from your Ketogains Coach.
3. The KETOGAINS® Protocol Bootcamp Manual – an overly comprehensive collection of our best practices and research on Nutrition, Fitness, The Psychology of Habits, and Training based on the latest science that will serve as your reference guide and companion during the program (It’s over 190 pages and growing!).
4. An 8-week, training program with periodization for optimal muscle and strength gains.
5. Access to the online Bootcamp support group, where you will have access to extra content such as Video Q&As, training form checks, motivation and support, as well as being able to interact with the coaches and other members of the program.
What is body recomposition?
Body recomposition refers to the process of simultaneously losing fat and building muscle.
The KETOGAINS® protocol excels in helping people -no matter their starting point- improve their current body composition via a combination of diet, training and habits optimization.
What equipment do I need for the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP?
The KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP consists of two parts:
Lifestyle Education (Nutrition, Habits) and Training (Overall Fitness and Strength Training).
To effectively participate in the Lifestyle Education part of the program you will need:
1. Willingness to commit and follow the KETOGAINS® protocol – basically, adhere to the guidelines.
2. Time to engage on active reading: 15-20 minutes of reading / week.
3. Access to internet as to be able to download the materials, and an active profile on Facebook for group engagement.
To effectively participate in the Training part of the program you will need:
- Experience Required: No training experience.
- Time Required: 3 days per week, 45-60 minutes per day.
- Equipment Required: Either / or Adjustable dumbbells, Kettlebells, Resistance Bands.
- Experience Required: 6 months – 1 year of strength training experience.
- Time Required: 4 days per week; 60-75 minutes per day.
- Equipment Required: Either / or Adjustable or fixed dumbbells, Kettlebells, a Weightlifting bar; Adjustable bench; Squat rack or Squat stand.
- Experience Required: at least 1 year or more of consistent training experience.
- Time Required: 5 days per week; 75-90 minutes per day.
- Equipment Required: Access to either / or Fully-equipped home gym, Commercial gym or Crossfit Box.
If you want to build your own home gym or buy home equipment, check our GUIDE HERE.
For whom is the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP for?
Our programs are for anyone who wants to improve their body composition, boost health, increase muscle and strength, and acquire the knowledge needed to cultivate and maintain good lifestyle habits.
There is no ideal age nor gender to participate in Bootcamp: we have people join from their early twenties to incredible people who have improved their health in their seventies!!!
Likewise, there is also no required level of fitness nor knowledge in training: we will teach you to adjust everything depending on your current context.
*If you are under 18 years, we need your parent’s/guardian approval signature.
For whom is the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP not for?
Potential members who have been diagnosed as having Long QT Syndrome, any other important health conditions or who are not currently cleared by a physician for exercise are, unfortunately, not well-suited for the Bootcamp program, but we have other options.
If you are also an advanced athlete and you require a fully personalized training program, we are happy to work with you on 1:1 coaching as well.
For personalized training, please refer to 1:1 coaching
For those not cleared to exercise, please refer to our Fasttrakk program.
Is the program only for people who follow a Ketogenic Diet?
The KETOGAINS® Protocol draws it’s principles from the Paleo/Primal guidelines, and so we recommend our clients to follow the program as it is to achieve optimal results.
Time after time, our most successful clients are the ones that let us coach them and they follow the program as intended. However, our our recommendations are just that – recommendations. They protocol is based upon countless research studies, academic textbooks, and experience with thousands of clients.
Said that, we do help some of our clients as they become healthier and more fit to expand their diet and we frequently migrate those individuals into a more low-carb paleo like diet.
Can I enroll in the program if I follow a different Diet?
To what extent is the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP personalized?
We do tailor your macronutrient and calories recommendations as to help you reach your goals.
However, the training program is not fully personalized as everyone in the program will follow the same training routine, with some modifications and adjustments depending on your level of fitness and available equipment.
Is every KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP exactly the same?
Every KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP experience is unique, as to keep things fresh and engaging.
Each iteration of the program has a different “main theme” as we touch on different topics as well as improve and expand on its content and revise to the latest science.
The training part of the program is totally new and different but coherent and intentional across the entire year: different exercises, different movements, different patterns, but the same goal.
Do I have to connect at a set time and day to follow the program?
No, we have clients join from all over the world with different time zones; we also have coaches from all over the world and are basically online 24/7, so we try to communicate back as soon as possible.
How long does the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP last?
The KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP lasts for 8 consecutive weeks; it has a set start and ending date. One cannot “pause” Bootcamps and return at a later date where one left off.
How often is there a new KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP?
We open a new KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP every 8 weeks, with a small break of 2 weeks in Summer and Winter.
Our 2020 Camp Start Dates are:
Camp Start Dates: 27-Apr-2020
Camp End Dates: 21-Jun-2020
Summer Break (no Bootcamp)
Start Dates: 22-Jun-2020
End Dates: 5–Jul-2020
Camp Start Dates: 6-Jul-2020
Camp End Dates: 30-Aug-2020
Camp Start Dates: 31-Aug-2020
Camp End Dates: 25-Oct-2020
Camp Start Dates: 26-Oct-2020
Camp End Dates: 20-Dec-2020
Winter Break (no Bootcamp)
Start Dates: 21-Dec-2020
End Dates: 3-Jan-2021
What happens if I can’t begin the program on the starting date?
If for some reason you need to start late or end late, we try to make accommodations up to a few days, but you will need to communicate with us via email to let us know ahead of time!
How much does the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP cost?
To inquire about prices and any other costs, please send us an email. We will get back to you ASAP.
What payment methods are available?
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
How do I enroll?
Just click on the orange button below, or you can make your purchase here: www.ketogainsbootcamps.com
LET’S STAY CONNECTED!
©Copyright 2016- 2020 – All Rights Reserved Ketogains® – The use, copy or distribution of the content, image, logos and tools of this website is prohibited without written consent by the owner.