What is the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP and what does it include?
Created by Luis Villaseñor and Tyler Cartwright, the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP is more than your typical training program: we offer a true learning experience.
Our program is an 8-week, online, group-based coaching program that empowers you with the necessary tools to achieve your body recomposition and health goals via Education (Nutrition, Strength Training, Psychology).
The program includes:
- Fully personalized macronutrient targets that are optimized to help you reach your body recomposition goals.
- Access to our proprietary client portal where you can submit and track your progress over time, as well as receive weekly feedback and reviews from your Ketogains Coach.
- The KETOGAINS® Protocol Bootcamp Manual – a comprehensive collection of our best practices and research on Nutrition, Fitness, The Psychology of Habits, and Training based on the latest science that will serve as your reference guide and companion during the program (It’s over 190 pages long and growing!).
- An 8-week training program with periodization for optimal muscle and strength gains.
- Access to the online Bootcamp support group, where you will have access to extra content such as Video Q&As, training form checks, motivation and support. It is here that you will interact with the coaches and other members of the program!
What is body recomposition?
Body recomposition refers to the process of simultaneously losing fat and building muscle.
The KETOGAINS® protocol excels in helping people, no matter their starting point, improve their current body composition via a combination of diet, training and habits optimization.
What equipment do I need for the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP?
The KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP consists of two parts: Lifestyle Education (Nutrition, Habits) and Training (Overall Fitness and Strength Training).
To effectively participate in the Lifestyle Education part of the program you will need:
- Willingness to commit and follow the KETOGAINS® protocol – basically, adhere to the guidelines.
- Time to engage in active reading: 15-20 minutes of reading / week.
- Access to the internet in order to download the materials
- An active profile on Facebook for group engagement.
To effectively participate in the Training part of the program you will need:
- Experience Required: No training experience.
- Time Required: 3 days per week, 45-60 minutes per day.
- Equipment Required: Either / or Adjustable dumbbells, Kettlebells, Resistance Bands.
- Experience Required: 6 months – 1 year of strength training experience.
- Time Required: 4 days per week; 60-75 minutes per day.
- Equipment Required: Either / or Adjustable or fixed dumbbells, Kettlebells, a Weightlifting bar; Adjustable bench; Squat rack or Squat stand.
- Experience Required: at least 1 year or more of consistent training experience.
- Time Required: 5 days per week; 75-90 minutes per day.
- Equipment Required: Access to either / or fully-equipped home gym, Commercial gym or Crossfit Box.
If you want to build your own home gym or buy home equipment, check our GUIDE HERE.
Who can participate in the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP?
Our program is for anyone who wants to improve their body composition, improve their health, increase muscle and strength, and acquire the knowledge needed to cultivate and maintain good lifestyle habits.
There is no ideal age or gender to participate in Bootcamp: we have people join from their early twenties to incredible people who have improved their health in their seventies!!!*
Likewise, there is also no required level of fitness or knowledge in training: we will teach you to adjust everything depending on your current lifestyle and situation..
*If you are under 18 years, we require a parent/guardian signature.
Who cannot participate in the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP?
Potential members who have been diagnosed as having Long QT Syndrome, several other significant health conditions, or who are not currently cleared by a physician for exercise are, unfortunately, not well-suited for the Bootcamp program.
If you are also an advanced athlete and require a fully personalized training program, we are happy to work with you on 1:1 coaching as well. For personalized training, please refer to 1:1 coaching
For those not cleared to exercise, please refer to our Fasttrakk program.
Is the program only for people who follow a Ketogenic Diet?
The KETOGAINS® Protocol draws its principles from the Paleo/Primal guidelines, and so we recommend that our clients follow the program in order to achieve optimal results.
Time after time, our most successful clients are the ones that let us coach them while they follow the program as intended. However, our recommendations are just that – recommendations. The protocol is based on countless research studies, academic textbooks, and experience with thousands of clients.
That being said, we do help some of our clients as they become fitter and healthier to expand their diet and we frequently migrate those individuals into a more low-carb paleo-like diet.
Can I enroll in the program if I follow a different Diet?
1. Vegetarian: If you eat at least some eggs and fish, there won’t be any issue.
2. Vegan: this makes a low carb approach and adherence to the program extremely difficult, so preferably get in touch with us via email before enrolling.
3. Other dietary preferences: please enquire via email as well.
How do you personalize the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP experience?
We tailor your macronutrient and caloric recommendations in order to help you reach your goals.
However, the training program is not fully personalized as everyone in the program will follow the same training routine, with some modifications and adjustments depending on your level of fitness and available equipment.
Is every KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP exactly the same?
Every KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP experience is unique in order to keep things fresh and engaging.
The training part of the program is totally new and different but coherent and intentional across the entire year: different exercises, different movements, different patterns, but the same goal.
Do I have to connect at set times/days to follow the program?
Not at all! We have clients join from all over the world in different time zones; we also have coaches from all over the world and are basically online 24/7.
However, everyone trains and follows along at their own pace and availability within the duration of the 8-week program.
How long does the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP last?
The KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP lasts for 8 consecutive weeks; it has a set start and ending date. It is not possible to “pause” a Bootcamp and return at a later date.
How often is there a new KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP?
We open a new Ketogains® Bootcamp every 8 weeks, with a small break of 2 weeks in Summer and Winter. For 2021, the start dates are below.
|2021 Bootcamps||Enrollment Open Date||Bootcamp Start Date|
|January 2021||December 4, 2020||January 4, 2021|
|March 2021||February 5, 2021||March 8, 2021|
|April 2021||April 2, 2021||April 26, 2021|
|July 2021||June 11, 2021||July 5, 2021|
|September 2021||August 6, 2021||August 30, 2021|
|October 2021||October 1, 2021||October 25, 2021|
What happens if I can’t begin the program on the starting date?
If for some reason you need to start late or end late, we try to make accommodations up to a few days, but you will need to communicate with us via email to let us know ahead of time!
How much does the KETOGAINS® BOOTCAMP cost?
This is a question that we get asked often. The answer is this:
- The Bootcamp has a $90 setup fee. This fee is one-time, so long as you continue to enroll in subsequent bootcamps, however, if you take a break or leave and return, you will incur a portion fo the setup fee again.
- If you’d like to avoid that setup fee, we will waive that fee for anyone who signs up for a subscription. (The subscription does carry a six-month minimum term.)
- The Bootcamp itself has a cost of $309, and can be paid for in a few different ways:
- The single Bootcamp purchase can be made either:
- As a single payment of $309.
- As a split payment of $154.50.
- The Bootcamp subscription can be paid for in two ways:
- As a monthly payment of $154.50 with a minimum of six payments (three bootcamps) being required.
- As a single payment of $899 and then subsequent $154.50 per-month payments after the sixth month (starting at the 181st day).
- The single Bootcamp purchase can be made either:
What payment methods are available?
We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal.
How do I enroll?
LET’S STAY CONNECTED!
©Copyright 2016- 2020 – All Rights Reserved Ketogains® – The use, copy or distribution of the content, image, logos and tools of this website is prohibited without written consent by the owner.